Our Facilities Include:
- 4 Spacious and Colourful Classrooms
- A Computer Room with 14 computer stations.
- Beautiful School Garden and Horticultural Shed.
- Outdoor seating and tables for classes to learn outside.
- Class library of reading books/ novels available in every classroom.
- Equipment available for all of the curricular subjects including: Musical Instruments, Art Materials, Materials for Science Experiments and STEM as well as a well stocked supply of Maths equipment.
- An extensive collection of resources for the teaching of Aistear in the Infant Classroom.
- We have positive affirmations and motivational quotes painted all along our hallway to help promote the wellbeing of all the students in our school.
ICT and Computers:
Every Classroom has:
In the Preschool adjacent to school, the following facilities are available:
- Early drop off facilities for students.
- Pre-School from 9 am - 12.30 pm.
- Afterschool facilities up to 5.30 pm including an organised pick-up from our school yard.
Facilities in Lixnaw:
- Our school is located beside St.Michael's Church which we visit regularly and use for religious cermonies.
- The Ceolann, Lixnaw is close to the school. We use the stage and hall here for our Christmas concerts.
- The GAA Sports Field - This is a fantastic amenity in Lixnaw and we use it for our annual sports day as well as other training sessions during the year.
- St Michael's Well is located at the entrance to Lixnaw village and we attend the annual mass here.
- We are lucky to be located in such a beautiful area and we often enjoy nature walks in the Lixnaw area.
- We attend swimming lessons each year at the Ballybunion Health and Leisure Centre.